McGill University Scholarships 2023.. Pursue your studies Canada. McGill University Scholarship Program is currently open.
This post will discuss the McGill University Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
McGill University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully-funded scholarships for students from abroad. The award is given to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. research. The scholarship is worth 8500 dollars for undergraduates. There are also small amounts of bursaries for masters and Ph.D. Students.
The program’s purpose is to help make the University more accessible to students who have financial difficulties by adding other funding sources like government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time employment, parental support, and other sources of financing.
McGill’s Scholarships offer an Entrance Scholarship Program based on merit and a need-based Bursary Program for new, first-year undergraduate students who are first-degree.
In the same way, The Scholarships & Student Aid Office manages an In-Course Financial Aid Program that offers small amounts of loans or bursaries to graduate students who require additional financial assistance.
McGill University is committed to aiding the academic goals of eligible undergraduate students who need financial aid. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers bursaries for entrance for students from low- to moderate-income families that demonstrate financial need. Candidates are the newly accepted first-year undergraduates in first-degree and newly accepted first-year undergraduates entering the professional program for Medicine or Law.
McGill University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Admission Deadlines
- Courses Offered: Full-time Degree Programs
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for an undergraduate and a modest amount of bursaries to masters and Ph.D. students.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University Scholarships
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- to be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants must register in an undergraduate/Masters’s degree program at the University.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available in August of each year.
To learn more about McGill University Scholarships, please visit the official website: