Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/2024..
You can pursue your Higher Studies abroad. The good news is that the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Program is now open.
This article will explain this award, its benefits, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded master’s degree for students from abroad. The Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation allowance, return tickets, an arrival allowance, and research grants.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is aimed at students who commit to making a difference within their communities. The scholarships offer the chance to explore a new place and its culture, expand your friends’ horizons, and create an international network that lasts for the rest of their lives.
There is no fee for an application that is charged through the QECS. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars assist in bringing positive change and provide solutions. A variety of Academic fields is available. The Scholarship will be granted to students from low and middle-income Commonwealth Countries. All Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are qualified to apply for this Scholarship.
The hosts for the current QECS awards are listed on the website. If a particular country or university is not listed on the website, it signifies that they are not hosting the present awards cycle. In some instances, this may have to do with the date of the application cycle; for example, some universities can start their academic year in January/February and, therefore, would be part of the second round of awards. Please keep an eye on the website for more details on those institutions/countries that they will include in the second application cycle.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Host Countries: Bangladesh, eSwatini, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: Applications open on 15 November 2022 and will close on 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Coverage
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships ?
Please visit the official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
- After the acknowledgment of the above information, a candidate can apply via the official website along with the required documents and correct information.
To know more about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit official website: