World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2023 For Young Professionals.. Applications are now open in the World Bank Summer Internship Program for Young Professionals 2023.
This World Bank (WB) Internship Program is available to motivated applicants to apply for the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the work and mission of the WB in international development.
About the Program: Through this internship, students get the chance to introduce fresh perspectives, new ideas, and the most current research experiences on the work of the WB and enhance their abilities while working in a diverse environment.
An internship with the WB can be a chance to acquire and gain practical knowledge. Interns usually find it enjoyable and rewarding. Furthermore, it can be a means to boost their resumes by gaining the practical experience gained from working. Positions for interns generally comprise:
- The Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics finance the human growth (public health and nutrition, education and population), Social sciences (anthropology and sociology) and environment, agriculture engineering, urban planning natural resource management, Private sector growth, as well as other related fields.
- Corporate support (Accounting Communications, Accounts, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and various other services for corporations).
Who can Apply? These internships are devoted to students (from any nation) who already Have an undergraduate degree and are You are currently enrolled in a graduate (Master’s or doctoral) degree program. The interns selected must Continue to be students enrolled during their internship duration and plans to be back in full-time study after the period of internship.
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2023 For Young Professionals Benefits
If you are chosen as an intern in this program, You are eligible to receive some of the benefits listed below.
- You will be paid an hourly wage payment, in addition to an allowance towards travel expenses that exceed USD 3,500at, at the discretion of your supervisor when the need arises.
- The travel costs are for transportation costs (airfare) either to or from the city of the duty station.
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2023 For Young Professionals Eligibility
To be eligible for this internship program, You must meet the requirements for application.
- It is required to have at least an undergraduate diploma and take a full-time academic program to obtain a master’s or Ph.D. with plans to return to the school full-time.
- The program allows applicants of all ages to apply. The program does not have an age restriction.
- You must be proficient in English. However, knowledge of other languages, such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese, is highly desirable.
- Candidates must have digital abilities, such as computing abilities.
- The program welcomes all applicants and encourages women with various academic and professional backgrounds to apply.
World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2023 For Young Professionals Application
You have to apply online during the timeframe for application. Be aware that if you already have a J1 visa and are planning to apply for a G4 visa before beginning your employment or internship with The Word Bank.
The required documents
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Statement of Interest
- Evidence of enrollment in a graduate program
If you’d like to apply for a job, Click here.
For more details, visit the official website here.